Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm Alive!

I know it has been awhile since I have talked to many of you, and you have been wondering if I'm still alive. I just wanted to let you all know that I am. I am in Statesboro, Georgia right now--which is where Georgia Southern is.

It reminds me a lot of Stillwater. They said there are 17,000 students at this university and it's a small town, much like Stillwater. No Target, but it does have a McAlister's. That's where I had dinner tonight.

The Greek houses here are gorgeous! I'm going to take pictures of them tomorrow.

I'm not sure what else you would want to know. I have SO much that I could tell you that I'm trying to be selective, so I don't bore you with tons of details. I will tell you, I realized today that Georgia doesn't see the importance of street signs! The majority of the intersections I went through today did not have them. I think I need to figure out who to e-mail about this.

Okay, let me know if there is something you want me to tell you about! I'll write more as soon as I can!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big T! I am super excited that A. Heather showed me how I could comment, and B. that you are alive!(I mean I knew you were but it's always nice to have it confirmed)! I hope Southern Georgia is Phun!

Unknown said...

Address...length of stay?! I wrote this on a previous comment post, but you maybe haven't read it yet. Glad to hear you're alive and well!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having the BEST time!! and it's just not the same at recruitment without you!!!

Anonymous said...

Well I hope that you are bringing out the Heather Hubbs in you and taking TONS of pictures!!! I can't wait to hear about the houses and the girls!! Miss you sooo much!! 9 more days til your birthday!!!