Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chapel Hill

So I've arrived at what seems like my final destination, since I'm going to be here for the next 7 weeks. So far I am really enjoying it! The weather here is A-mazing! It feels like October, and the humidity is not bad at all. Just two blocks from the house is Franklin Street which is full of good restaurants and cute little shops. I've already eaten at two of the pizza places and they are both great! That could be really bad having two pizza places with in walking distance--plus there is also a cold stone! You know how Jerry walked to Subway and lost weight, well I'm wondering if that'll work for me walking to Cold Stone!

This chapter house is awesome! It is newly renovated--they aren't even completely finished with one of the bathrooms upstairs. Pretty much everything in the house is brand new so it's all really nice. It's a good size house too, all the bedrooms are upstairs and it sleeps 42. Most of the rooms are 2 and 3 girl rooms. They have community bathrooms, but these are the nicest community bathrooms I've ever used!


I feel like I've given you a nice over view of my current location. Let me know if I left anything out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is exciting! I'm ready to see pictures!!! I'm so jealous about the weather!!! Its is sooo hot, humid and rainy here..it stinks!! Shops! Are they great? Have you bought anything for yourself?! I hope so! Soo....about these boys....I'm hoping that Ty or Tate or Tyler or Travis (some guy with a T name) falls out of the sky and sweeps you off your feet! But you have to promise me one thing....you will stay in Oklahoma and not move to wherever he is from! :) I love you and I'm sooo happy that you are having a great time!!!

P.S. Your birthday is in 3 hours (Oklahoma time 2 hours Chapel Hill time!)