Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 2!

While I was watching the girls practice their skit today, I realized that I LOVE my job! I'm pretty sure I have the greatest job in the whole world. I watched them practice their entrance/exit songs and practice their skit this morning. Which by the way, their skit is awesome! And I'm not just saying that because they use a Miley Cyrus song in it; it really was awesome. They have a lot of talent in their chapter. This afternoon I conducted a workshop on pref conversation. It was so nice to teach people over the age of 12.

I'll explain my schedule now. I'm here until Thursday. On Thursday going to the University of Georgia until Sunday. On Sunday I am flying to Chapel Hill! I am scheduled to be there from August 10th to October 2nd. I'll give you addresses in emails or facebook messages.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH for Miley Cyrus!!! What song did they use?!? I am soooooo excited and happy that you are loving your job!!!!! I miss you soooooo much!!!!