Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Something to Ponder

In the Fall issue of the Aglaia they put info about the new consultants. I've been asked to give a couple sentences about why I wanted to be a consultant. I have no idea how to explain that in two sentences, and I feel like it should sound good since it's going to be published! I have three days to come up with something; we'll see what I can do. Feel free to pass along ideas if you think you know why I wanted to be one, since I can't really come up with it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm...You didn't want to be a teacher?!

Just kidding! What about getting to travel around and meet Phi Mus from all across the country? Or getting the see the many different ways chapers run? Or getting to spread your love of Phi Mu to others? Just a few thoughts!

tsteers said...

I'm awful at this blog thing. I just now read your comment. I like the 'didn't want to be a teacher' idea. I went with something super cheesy, and not nearly as good as your suggestions.