Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Airplane, Another Sunny Place, I'm Lucky I Know

Oh my goodness, I know I am so bad at keeping up with this. I cannot believe I didn't post once in February, that's awful. I'm not sure if this a good excuse for why I haven't updated, but they have me traveling a WHOLE lot more this semester than last semester. I know you're probably thinking, "Torri, you travel full time; you should be used to this." You have to remember, I spent the first 6 weeks of last semester in Chapel Hill, and I stayed in North Carolina for the majority of the rest of the semester.

However, this semester has been a different story! I'm constantly moving around and flying most of the time too! Flying is a much bigger hassel, because I have to make sure I have full outfits in my little suitcase in case my big one were to get lost, and I have to have all of my big liquids in my big suitcase and all of my little liquids in my ziplock bag. I know I shouldn't complain too much, because I am the one who wanted this job. It's just that this last month or so has been a lot more traveling than what I was conditioned to.

I have gotten to go to some new campuses this semester, so that has been fun. I've been to Queeens of Charlotte, which is in Charlotte--an awesome city. I've gone to William and Mary in Williamsburg, VA. It's a super neat little town with a ton of really good restaurants (and there is a bunch of history stuff if you get into that sort of thing). I also went to North Georgia College and State which is in the mountains of Georgia. I'd never really seen the mountains before, so that was a lot of fun.

No comments: